The health and safety of people is more than a priority for us, it is our mission: 360 Communities delivers safety and stability that improves lives. We have already acted to ensure that our clients, our volunteers, and our staff are as safe as possible. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have instituted measures that:
Eliminate and/or limit social contact
Maintain “clean areas” where volunteers and staff are working
Food Shelf Appointments
For food shelf support, you will need to contact our food shelves ahead to schedule a pick up of an order. Our volunteers will pack your food order and bring it outside to a designated location.
- Shepherd of the Valley Food Shelf – Apple Valley | Call (651) 322-5113 | Hours: Tuesday & Thursday, 12:30-6:00 pm
- Burnsville Family Resource Center & Food Shelf | Call (952) 985-5300 | Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:00 am-4:30 pm, or Friday from 9-11:45 am
- Messiah Community Food Shelf – Lakeville | Call (952) 985-5300 | Hours: Tuesday & Thursday, 12-6:00 pm
- Rosemount Family Resource Center & Food Shelf | Call (651) 322-5113 | Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Family Resource Centers
The Family Resource Centers in Burnsville and Rosemount will be closed to in-person visits during this time, but will still be providing services over the phone.
Burnsville Family Resource Center | Call (952) 985-5300 | Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Rosemount Family Resource Center | Call (651) 322-5113 | Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Lewis House Shelters
Both Lewis House domestic and sexual violence shelters will continue to provide regular services.
- Lewis House, Eagan: Call (651) 452-7288, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Lewis House, Hastings: Call (651) 437-1291, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Sexual Assault Services: Call (651) 405-1500, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week